torsdag 19 januari 2012

Elvis - january 19

1955

Elvis performed in "The Community Center" Sheffield, Alabama.

1956

Elvis performed in "The Memorial Auditorium" Wichita Falls, Texas at 7.00 and 9.00 PM

1957

Elvis returned to Radio Recorders to work on material for RCA. He completed the gospel EP and 3 additional album tracks.



1959

Elvis wrote a letter to the Colonel. He requested to arrange with RCA to put out a recorded message to his fans: "I want to be able to thank them not only for buying my records and for their loyalty to me but also for the help they have given me in deciding the kind of songs to sing… I'm deeply grateful to them, and I want them to know it. When I'm out or the army recording again, I will always listen to their ideas, just as I did before, I just wanted to let my fans know how I feel. Sincerely, Elvis."

1970

The rehearsals at the International Hotel in Las Vegas began now and run through until the 23th. The Sweet Inspirations and the Imperials were scheduled at 2.00 p.m. each day and joined Elvis and the band at 7.00 p.m. every night.

1972

The rehearsals began at the Las Vegas Hilton. Like before, there were some new songs included in the early rehearsals, but they were dropped out again.

1974

Elvis paid $350 for a screening at MGM of the Exorcist.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar