lördag 21 april 2012

Elvis - april 21

1956

Elvis performed at the Municipal Auditorium, Houston, Texas at 7.30 and 9.30 p.m.

1957

On Easter Sunday Elvis and Yvonne Lime went to church for the first time in a
long time. After the service Elvis told the Reverend:
"I am the most miserable young man you have ever seen.
I have got more money than I can ever spend. I have thousands of fans out there,
and I have a lot of people who call themselves my friends, but I am miserable".

1960

Elvis began preproduction on G.I. Blues.

1964

Publicity stills were shot for Roustabout.

1973

Elvis flew to Phoenix to begin with his new tour.
Except for Jerry Scheff, who was replaced by Emory Gordy, all musicians were the same.

1975

Elvis returned to Memphis where he bought a house for Linda Thompson at
1254 Old Hickory, near Graceland.

1976

Elvis performed at the Kemper Arena, Kansas City, Missouri at 8:30 p.m
The crowd was 17600 and Elvis wore the "White egyptian bird" suit with original belt.
This was a hastily scheduled 6 day tour.
Ronnie Tutt had returned to the band.






1977

Elvis performed at the Coliseum, Greensboro, north Carolina at 8.30 p.m the crowd was
16565 and Elvis wore the Mexican sundial suit with original belt.
This was the start of Elvis' third tour of 1977 and he was accompanied by Ginger.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar